Friday, April 09, 2004Stolen from Charo's blog who got it from Twinnie Kai
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
"..more on ensuring the food was restaurant quality, because, and.."
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
the arm of our couch
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. What are you wearing?
pink knitted tank top and khaki shorts
5. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
blinds and my friend's painting
6. Seen anything weird lately?
can my chicken pox blisters be considered weird? hehehe!
7. Last movie you saw?
DVD-Ever After, theater-Love Actually
8. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
a phat car! Nah, maybe just a decent car will do.
9. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Will make this world utopian.
10. George Bush: is he a power-crazy nutcase, or someone who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years?
I think he's a moron who think he's doing the right thing.
11. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
There's a lot! Summer (this one will probably be a nickname IF she's born during the summer), Damita (which means "little princess" in spanish), Liana, Althea, Eunice (even if it reminds me of the bitchy girl from the soap opera "Annaluna"), Kalika (which is "rosebud" in greek). There's really a lot, I guess I'll just cross that bridge when i get there.
12. [Same question for a boy]
I really like the name, Viggo. Way back in college, i remember wanting to name my son, Holden (yes, from one of the greatest books of all time, The catcher in the rye). Is that still a good idea?
Loves the beach, wishes she had more time and money to travel, recently got hooked to climbing mountains, reads anything she can get her hands on, frustrated writer, adores her 3-year-old Lhasa Apso, Tashi, constantly needs caffeine,
January 2002February 2002March 2002April 2002May 2002June 2002July 2002August 2002September 2002October 2002November 2002December 2002January 2003April 2003May 2003June 2003July 2003September 2003February 2004March 2004April 2004May 2004June 2004July 2004August 2004September 2004October 2004November 2004December 2004January 2005February 2005March 2005April 2005May 2005June 2005July 2005August 2005September 2005October 2005November 2005December 2005January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006October 2006November 2006February 2007March 2007April 2007May 2007July 2007October 2007December 2007January 2008September 2009January 2011
Born to Ride
Reaching for Chocolate Stars and Sapphire Dreams
Click mo mukha mo!
Color in a Gray Cube
Confessions of a Coke Addict
Confessions of an OJT Killer
Creating Space 101
I came, I saw, I blogged
Lone Star Psychedelia
Of Life and Peanuts
One Seater Plane
Rock the Boat
Stories Under the Sun
Sunny Side Up
Table for One
Ten Years Later
The Digital Pinoy
The Dork Side
The Ultimate BlogHopper
Warcar: no bumper
What a Pansy Fancies
White Sky Project
~William Shakespeare, Sonnet cxvi
in my book bag
title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) designed by w4rnawarni @ blogskins