Wednesday, April 03, 2002This week's Friday Five:
1. If you could eat dinner with and "get to know" one famous person (living or dead), who would you choose? Jim Morrison of The Doors! Aside from the fact that he looks like a Greek God, I want him to tell me stories of the 70's and how wild things were back then.
2. Has the death of a famous person ever had an effect on you? Who was it and how did you feel? The death of Princess Diana. I really adored her even as a child. She didnt deserve to die the way she did.
3. If you could BE a famous person for 24 hours, who would you choose? Madonna. For one day, i wanna know how it feels like to have practically everything. She has kids, a husband, fame, money, talent, wit,etc. and I wanna spend one day in her closet! ehehehehe!
4. Do people ever tell you that you look like someone famous? Who? People always tell me I look like Julia Stiles and Reese Witherspoon
5. Have you ever met anyone famous? Hhhmm...Quite a lot but they're only local stars. Judy Ann Santos and i went biking once when we were still kids (shame shame!). Jimmy Santos and my dad are friends. Met Helen Vela when she was still alive. Met Eric Fructuoso like a year ago and was with him recently in Boracay. But seriously, I try to stay away from celebrities.
Loves the beach, wishes she had more time and money to travel, recently got hooked to climbing mountains, reads anything she can get her hands on, frustrated writer, adores her 3-year-old Lhasa Apso, Tashi, constantly needs caffeine,
January 2002February 2002March 2002April 2002May 2002June 2002July 2002August 2002September 2002October 2002November 2002December 2002January 2003April 2003May 2003June 2003July 2003September 2003February 2004March 2004April 2004May 2004June 2004July 2004August 2004September 2004October 2004November 2004December 2004January 2005February 2005March 2005April 2005May 2005June 2005July 2005August 2005September 2005October 2005November 2005December 2005January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006October 2006November 2006February 2007March 2007April 2007May 2007July 2007October 2007December 2007January 2008September 2009January 2011
Born to Ride
Reaching for Chocolate Stars and Sapphire Dreams
Click mo mukha mo!
Color in a Gray Cube
Confessions of a Coke Addict
Confessions of an OJT Killer
Creating Space 101
I came, I saw, I blogged
Lone Star Psychedelia
Of Life and Peanuts
One Seater Plane
Rock the Boat
Stories Under the Sun
Sunny Side Up
Table for One
Ten Years Later
The Digital Pinoy
The Dork Side
The Ultimate BlogHopper
Warcar: no bumper
What a Pansy Fancies
White Sky Project
~William Shakespeare, Sonnet cxvi
in my book bag
title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) designed by w4rnawarni @ blogskins