Monday, April 29, 2002My Gawd!!!!
I checked out my site meter this morning! Thanks to everyone who has contributed to my increasing no. of page views!
Anyhow, i was looking at my referrals section and found some pretty unusual stuff that people search for in Google which resulted in showing my blog. Here are they:
1. Raymart Santiago
2. Rico Yan and Claudine Baretto
3. Claudine Baretto [Jeez! This is NOT a showbiz Blog!!!!]
4. Rico Yan's Death [Well, i did write something about his death anyway]
5. Judy Ann Santos [Aacccckkk!!!! I'm sooo baduyy!!!]
6. Boy Abunda [This is my imaginary mirror.....yada yada yada]
7. Girl raping a guy [at last!!!! Something different! Uggghh!]
8. Boracay Sex [my goodness!!!! I'm Rated PG!]
And finally, someone searched for where to go to Boracay and my site showed up! To the others who searched for those showbiz personalities, my apologies. I cannot give you updates on the Yan-Baretto love story. For the person who searched for places to go to in Boracay [hope you come visit my site again], here are some places i recommend:
PLACES TO STAY:
1. Pink Patio- my favorite resort! Its not beachfront [located in between Boat Station 1 and 2, the best part of the beach in Boracay]but they're the only resort in the island with the best restaurant. Their accomodations come with free breakfast and the longganisa is so good that i had to ask where they buy it. They were kind enough to tell me where to get it and i've been bringing home longganisa from Boracay ever since! You should also try their famous Pink Patio Chicken, Spicy Chinese Vegetables and Pata Tim. They also have the most inviting pool and they're the only resort in the island with a wall climbing facility. Guests get a 50% discount. The massage room is also the best in the island, so far unless you wanna spend more than $100 for a massage at The Mandala Spa.
2. Seawind and Boracay Regency - If you wanna stay in a beach front resort and splurge a bit, these 2 resorts are my recommendations. Its perfect for honeymooners. But if you really want to splurge, like $200/night, stay at Friday's. Its at the northern most tip of the island so its a lot peaceful here.
3.True Homes- only has 8 rooms. Very meditteranean [damn, did i spell that correctly?]. Exotic and cozy.
WHERE TO EAT, DRINK AND BE MERRY:
1. try the food at Caribo. Their Chef, Edgar is very very nice and funny. Ive noticed that a lot of pinoys get intimidated by the place for reasons I dont know. Caribo is located near Sandcastles. My boyfriend and i usually bring a bottle of wine when we dine here and believe me....they dont charge for corkage! Try his version of beef mechado and sinigang....YYUUMMMYY!!!
2. Eat Crepe's at Gorio's. Much much much better than the ones at red coconut. The La Pinay and Nutella are personal favorites! Just a trivia, the original Cafe Breton was actually in Boracay...
3. Bombom bar is a great place to chill out in. I'm a sucker for their rum coke.
4. If you want shakes, go to Jony's.
5. If at around 3am you get hungry and everything else is closed...run to Sea Lover's. Their food is cheap and its not bad. They're open 24 hours.
6. True Foodfor authentic indian food. Their servings are quite big so you can always share.
7. Honeybee's at the Talipapa for good combo meals
8. Hey Jude has great pizzas!
9. Summer Place for eat all you can Mongolian!!!
10. For yummy chicken, head over to K.O. Chicken right across Jony's.
Whew!!! By the way, i closed my biggest account this morning. Turns out my puppy IS a lucky charm Ü
Loves the beach, wishes she had more time and money to travel, recently got hooked to climbing mountains, reads anything she can get her hands on, frustrated writer, adores her 3-year-old Lhasa Apso, Tashi, constantly needs caffeine,
January 2002February 2002March 2002April 2002May 2002June 2002July 2002August 2002September 2002October 2002November 2002December 2002January 2003April 2003May 2003June 2003July 2003September 2003February 2004March 2004April 2004May 2004June 2004July 2004August 2004September 2004October 2004November 2004December 2004January 2005February 2005March 2005April 2005May 2005June 2005July 2005August 2005September 2005October 2005November 2005December 2005January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006October 2006November 2006February 2007March 2007April 2007May 2007July 2007October 2007December 2007January 2008September 2009January 2011
Born to Ride
Reaching for Chocolate Stars and Sapphire Dreams
Click mo mukha mo!
Color in a Gray Cube
Confessions of a Coke Addict
Confessions of an OJT Killer
Creating Space 101
I came, I saw, I blogged
Lone Star Psychedelia
Of Life and Peanuts
One Seater Plane
Rock the Boat
Stories Under the Sun
Sunny Side Up
Table for One
Ten Years Later
The Digital Pinoy
The Dork Side
The Ultimate BlogHopper
Warcar: no bumper
What a Pansy Fancies
White Sky Project
~William Shakespeare, Sonnet cxvi
in my book bag
title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) designed by w4rnawarni @ blogskins