Monday, March 18, 2002This week's Friday Five:
1. What's your favorite animal? Tigers and Dogs
2. What pets have you had in your lifetime? a lot of dogs...there's Yuckie, Brownie, Dunkin, Brandy, Michael, Princess and Wyleen (there's another one, i just can't remember the name). I've also had a turtle which my dad got rid off when i was a kid coz belief has it that it brings bad luck. I also had a couple of hamsters, some chicks (which never lived to be chickens, hehe!) and 3 rabbits.
3. Is there any specific pet that you've wanted but never had? Why? I've always wished I could have a TIGER for a pet. They're so big, cuddly and protective that I bet if you just treat them well, they'll be really nice.
4. Are you allergic to any animals? No I am not, Thank God!
5. Do you have any 'pet' pet peeves (your pets or others')? Hhmmm...not that it ticks me off that much but i hate it when dog hair sheds off. Same goes for rabbits. I hate it when dogs arent that trained yet so they end up taking a dump in your carpet or living room floor. That pisses me off bigtime! My playful golden retriever Wyleen (she's gone now, huhuhu!) would always run and jump at me as soon as i get out of the house and it sucks coz when her paws are dirty, it stains my clothes. Meaning, i have to go back to my room and change.
Loves the beach, wishes she had more time and money to travel, recently got hooked to climbing mountains, reads anything she can get her hands on, frustrated writer, adores her 3-year-old Lhasa Apso, Tashi, constantly needs caffeine,
January 2002February 2002March 2002April 2002May 2002June 2002July 2002August 2002September 2002October 2002November 2002December 2002January 2003April 2003May 2003June 2003July 2003September 2003February 2004March 2004April 2004May 2004June 2004July 2004August 2004September 2004October 2004November 2004December 2004January 2005February 2005March 2005April 2005May 2005June 2005July 2005August 2005September 2005October 2005November 2005December 2005January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006October 2006November 2006February 2007March 2007April 2007May 2007July 2007October 2007December 2007January 2008September 2009January 2011
Born to Ride
Reaching for Chocolate Stars and Sapphire Dreams
Click mo mukha mo!
Color in a Gray Cube
Confessions of a Coke Addict
Confessions of an OJT Killer
Creating Space 101
I came, I saw, I blogged
Lone Star Psychedelia
Of Life and Peanuts
One Seater Plane
Rock the Boat
Stories Under the Sun
Sunny Side Up
Table for One
Ten Years Later
The Digital Pinoy
The Dork Side
The Ultimate BlogHopper
Warcar: no bumper
What a Pansy Fancies
White Sky Project
~William Shakespeare, Sonnet cxvi
in my book bag
title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) designed by w4rnawarni @ blogskins